Friday, July 17, 2009

" I Believe "

* I believe some are quick to judge one another by the actions of the Churches in which they
pastor and forget they are sent there by God to lead them forward!

* I believe some often judge the entire Church by the way a few act and believe!

* I believe some are to quick to respond to blogs without thinking therefore respond
in bitterness and possible anger!

* I believe ministers should be careful as to how they respond to blogs understanding anyone
can read them.

* I Do Believe I'm here at Calvary to march forward for the cause of Christ; to be
uncompromisable; to remain conservative to all issues concerning bible principle; to be bold
and understanding concerning the King James Bible; and to love my brethren and sisters in
Christ always no matter what we might disagree on.

* I do believe prayer still works so men of God and whomever else is reading this please pray
for me as I serve the Lord, remain conservative, and lead this Church the way God would
have me to and how He wants it to be.

1 comment:

  1. Good, sincere post brother. I pray God blesses your ministry at Calvary.

    ReplyDelete