Monday, March 30, 2009

Bitter Sweet

To all my blogging brethren:

Please keep my family and I in your prayers. Calvary in Hamburg, Ark. has called me and I did accept. It know it is Gods will that I make this step in my ministry. I will resign Wednesday night and Sunday will be my last service with them. They have been wonderful to my family and lots of memories have been made in the last 6 yrs.

Also please pray for Stockwell Church as she looks for the man that God would have to lead her. Stockwell is a wonderful group of people that love the Lord and God's man. If anyone knows of a Sound Preacher that may be interested in coming in view please let me know or call Bro. Billy Tollison at 1-318-965-2342

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you in Hamburg! I know that God will bless as you follow Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to see you leave, you've been a great blessing to me. Love ya, and I'll be praying for ya'll and Stockwell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need any help moving, let me know. We can also set a date to send a U-Haul. We are indeed praying for Stockwell Rd. To any and all pastors seeking a church, I want to say they are absolutely WONDERFUL. My wife grew up there, and still has family there. They are a church with a diversity of beliefs, yet most all members strong in the 21 of the ABA. The church is one which is willing and ready to grow even more. They have grown numerous times with brother Joseph as their pastor, and still have the same potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving from La to Ark? What are you thinking?

    Just kidding. We will be praying for ya'll! That is going to be a big difference you know!

    We called a pastor. Bro. Jason Palmer, from Humnoke, or something like that.

    I know how hard it is to move away. I've done it several times with Joe. I really want to move back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry. I just realized it said "to all my blogging brethren"...

    Well, I'll still pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie you are always welcome to post you comments and I thank you for your prayers for my family. It will be a big difference, but I know it will be for the better for it is the will of God for my life.

    I had heard all the way from Ark. That Bro. Jason Palmer was possibly accepting the Church. I know him very well and Love his family dearly. His father in law was my pastor for several years. He is a great person and will serve ya'll well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arkansas' loss, Louisiana's gain. Did I say that right, or did I?

    ReplyDelete